Are you a builder or tradie?
Complete Steel Frames is dedicated to working with builders to provide their clients with superior quality framing, at a comparable price as traditional timber framing. This benefits you in the following ways:
- Your customer gets a better quality outcome.
- Steel frames result in less warranty claims.
- Cornice and plasterboard cracking due to frame movement is less likely.
- On site installation is quicker, because walls and trusses are delivered pre-assembled and are lightweight to carry and maneuver on site.
- Steel beams do not twist, bow, shrink, rot or go mouldy.
- If it rains, no drying time is needed for steel frames.
Tools required for installation
Download a list of tools and equipment you will need to install our steel frames.
How Strong is Steel?
Don't try this with a timber frame!
Watch our team in action
Watch our team as they manufacture steel framing for a residential home.